These delicious balsamic olives have a hint of caramel and citrus notes.
Great as an addition to your next antipasto platter, tossed in a Mediterranean salad or with roasted vegetables.
- Good enough to eat straight from the bowl drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Best served warm to bring out the flavours.
- Warm in the microwave for approx 20 seconds
- Serve as part of an antipasto platter
- Add to salads, especially nicoise, Greek and green salads
- Combine with pasta dishes
- Mix with roast vegetables just before serving
- Put in casseroles and sauces for depth of flavour
- Everyone’s favourite on pizza
- It’s easy to stone olives. If you don’t have an olive stoner put them on a chopping board and press each one with the flat side of a knife. You can do several at a time. Simply open them to remove the pit.